Coverage Area
Style and Design

I recently changed the level of shows i was watching just because i am someone who loves pro-football and in doing so i had to go up 2 different levels just to get 1 channel!!!!Plus i have to pay a pentalize fee just because i did that!

I was told that when football season is over i can switch back down but again i will have to pay the extra price just to make the change! I t doesnt make sense to me and it is probally irratating to other customers. Is this going to continue?

Will the prices continue to go up?its frustrating for us that just like a few channels but need to pay alot!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a partial refund. This person is overall dissatisfied with Dish Network. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dish Network.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments