2.0
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Be careful when you order Dish.Dish outsources sales to a group called Infinity Sales Group they lie to the point of being criminal.

First they say they are giving us deferred month billing, (not) then they say they will waive the install fee, (nope) then they say they can bundle for us tv, phone and internet all for 134.00, (not possible in my area), don't trust Infinity Sales Group terrible liars. Should file a lawsuit against them. Also told the salesman that we wanted to pay extra for real bill didn't want autopay they stole the money right out of my account and billed me for install.

I am so disappointed.I used to love dish.

Review about: Dish Network Sales Representative.

I didn't like: People of the company that lies for the mighty dollar, Service fees, Are dishonest, Deceptive price advertising, Misleading advertising, Dish outsource to infinity sales group they liem.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Thank you for telling us about your experience. We apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced.

Please contact us at (866) 659 3474 option 1 so we may resolve this matter for your expeditiously. We look forward to hearing from you.

to Infinity Sales Group #1374111

Just cancelled because of very rude person after 20years.