Burwell,Nebraska

Left direct TV for the dish hopper system. I have had it for a week and I want it canceled. I have 4 TVs, when 3 different TVs are watching different channels you cannot record ANYTHING! Also my technician recorded "Prime time" so now Everyone has to watch the same channel on 4 TVs or watch something on the DVR.And you CANNOT stop or cancel the prime time recordings!! Then after 1 week they will not let you cancel. The customer service people are rude and do not care!!! False advertising, scam, misleading, lie, bait and switch, untruths, or whatever you want to call it!!

DO NOT ORDER FROM DISH!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dish Network Tv Service.

Comments

Mark H DISH Network

We understand that when you have a new system there may be some difficulties and we will be happy to help you with this. You can deactivate the Primetime Anytime (PTAT) by pressing menu, settings, DVR defaults, PTAT and then do not enable. This must be done 20 minutes prior to PTAT starting. You can also select another tuner by pressing the red key on the remote and then choose the available tuner. Please let us know if you have additional questions concerning your services.

Mark Haakenson

Social Media Representative

DISH LLC

mark.haakenson@dish.com

3 pm – 11 pm Sunday through Thursday

You can disable the Primetime Anytime. Menu>Settings>DVR Defaults>Primetime Anytime. Then choose disable and save.

to Anonymous Ord, Nebraska, United States #653691

You CANNOT. Try to cancel Prime time as its recording...it doesn't work

to Anonymous #832600

This does not work. We disabled it this morning and it still is recording it tonight.

This is crazy!

Please tell me you don't have to disable it everyday beforehand. Because nothing is checked and it did not show on guide to record, but it is recording.

to JJ #1107914

Even when PTAT is disabled on all tuners, the main hopper tuner will still reserve 4 spots for the PTAT, even when not recording. It's a scam and can't be disabled entirely.

You can only watch 3 shows at once, not 6 like they advertised.

I will be going back to the normal DVR's for each room. Might have to pay a little extra each month, but at least I know what I am getting.