Dish Hopper is absolutely useless. The system will not do anything that you would normally want to do with a DVR.

I had Directv for years and really enjoyed the DVR. We changed to Dish when someone came around selling the Dish system. They convinced us that Dish was cheaper than Directv but we would be able to do the same things on the Hopper as the Directv DVR. THAT IS A COMPLETELY FALSE STATEMENT!

The Hopper won't even do what they say it will. CHANGING WAS A HUGE MISTAKE AND I WILL ALWAYS BE MAD AT MYSELF FOR DOING IT

This person wrote the review because of not as described of dish hopper from Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dish Network to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I agree. Made a big mistake switching to dish.

Direct tv was so much better. Now I'm stuck for 2 years.

My wife and I would never refer dish to any one. Can't wait to go back to direct t.v..