Dish illegally signed me up for auto pay and withdrew two hundred dollars from my account.I checked my account last week and I saw there was a pending withdrawel from dish.I called them to see why they withdrew the money because I hadn't authorized anyone to do so and the representative informed me that I was signed up for auto pay.I told them I didn't authorize dish to autopay anything from my account and if they would refund my money because it was for rent.One representative told me it would be on there in 3 days and in three days I checked my account and it wasn't.I called them back like they asked me to and then I was informed that I couldn't get my money back.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lies. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of dish network billing department and associated monetary loss in the amount of $202. Dish Network needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dish network billing department in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dish Network.

Comments

I was living in a house and paying dish by calling each month and when I moved out I did not give them authorization to take out the money and they took it out anyway and that was two months ago and I have yet to see any money and I even got bbb involved. They are the biggest rip off I have ever seen. So what ever you do don't give them a credit or debit card number cause they will use t against your will.

SatelliteFan

Was this a cancelled account? If so, you did give them permission to do that. Same if the account was closed due to non payment.