Dish illegally signed me up for auto pay and withdrew two hundred dollars from my account.I checked my account last week and I saw there was a pending withdrawel from dish.I called them to see why they withdrew the money because I hadn't authorized anyone to do so and the representative informed me that I was signed up for auto pay.I told them I didn't authorize dish to autopay anything from my account and if they would refund my money because it was for rent.One representative told me it would be on there in 3 days and in three days I checked my account and it wasn't.I called them back like they asked me to and then I was informed that I couldn't get my money back.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Lies.

Comments

I was living in a house and paying dish by calling each month and when I moved out I did not give them authorization to take out the money and they took it out anyway and that was two months ago and I have yet to see any money and I even got bbb involved. They are the biggest rip off I have ever seen. So what ever you do don't give them a credit or debit card number cause they will use t against your will.

SatelliteFan

Was this a cancelled account? If so, you did give them permission to do that. Same if the account was closed due to non payment.