Just do not want anyone else to get stuck like I did.Dishnet DOES NOT WORK if you live in a below grade or partiallly below grade apartment or condominium.

Related: Dish Network - DISH satellite deceptive practices

I have been trying to cancel the service for 17 months. Dish customer service repeatedly gives me a canned legal speech about the contract not being able to be broken, even though they haven't delivered the service that was promised. This is not a delinquent account, I have paid the fees while I try to convince the company to remove it. But, I refuse to pay the hugh penalty $$$ they are requiring if I cancel service before end of the contract.

So when the contract expires, I will cancel all services with them, internet and TV.

Review about: Satellite Internet Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dish Network Tv Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $800
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

MikeLDISH123

Anonymous,

We'd hate to see you go and would love to help you with any concerns or issues you've been having with the service if I could please get some details as to what's going on! Please email me at michael.lemar@dish.com and I'll look forward to hearing from you!