Just do not want anyone else to get stuck like I did.Dishnet DOES NOT WORK if you live in a below grade or partiallly below grade apartment or condominium.

I have been trying to cancel the service for 17 months. Dish customer service repeatedly gives me a canned legal speech about the contract not being able to be broken, even though they haven't delivered the service that was promised. This is not a delinquent account, I have paid the fees while I try to convince the company to remove it. But, I refuse to pay the hugh penalty $$$ they are requiring if I cancel service before end of the contract.

So when the contract expires, I will cancel all services with them, internet and TV.

Review about: Dish Network Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

MikeLDISH123
Conroe, Texas, United States #794936

Anonymous,

We'd hate to see you go and would love to help you with any concerns or issues you've been having with the service if I could please get some details as to what's going on! Please email me at michael.lemar@dish.com and I'll look forward to hearing from you!