I just cancelled internet service yesterday due to poor internet speeds and lack of concern over the need for service. They want to charge $95 for a service call to come out and fix my problem.

I changed my connection cables and wires, tried two different computers , crawled under the house to make sure that there was no damage to the cable run there and found no problems. That means it should be the modem that is leased, the dish and corresponding connections or problems with the signal. That does not matter, I should have to pay for them the change the modem at $99 for a new leased modem or look at the external dish? What kind of customer service is that?

When I called to cancel the service it took me 22 minutes of trying to reason with the employee and supervisor, who eventually offered to rescind the $95.00 service fee to keep me. It is too late at that point. I do not agree with paying an early termination fee for poor service, I would of even kept the slow internet speed until the contract was up if not for the attitude that you have to pay for problems with Dish equipment. You would think that with all of Dish's problem with the Fox channels and there none responsiveness to their customers in that situation that they would be trying to keep all the customers that they have.

I still do not know if I will keep Dish for my television provider.They have left me and others with a bad taste in the mouth. Is the business model to make more money on early termination fees and service calls then to take care of and maintain a customer base?

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund. caroberts is overall dissatisfied with Dish Network. The most disappointing about dish network internet service at Dish Network was service, service fees and poor equipment Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dish Network.

Comments