Dish is ***. They collect billions of dollars each month (figure it out, I am paying $148/mo and they have millions of subscribers).

They have now stopped 2 of my local channels because of their greed. They are in violation of my contract with them, but I don't seem to be able to bail out of the contract they have reneged on without going to an attorney. STAY AWAY FROM DISH NETWORK!!!! I would select no stars except this application requires that I select number of stars.

They do not even meet 1 star levels of service. Stay away from DISH by all means!

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dish Network to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network and dish network americas top 250 tv package for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments