I had problems with dish where the tv would freeze, pixel and then start back up for about 10 seconds then freeze again. I had techs out two days in a row.

On the second day the tech broke my son's dresser and didn't even say anything about it, he just left. I called and was transferred to the "office of the president." The person assigned to my complaint NEVER returned a single phone call or email. Finally after almost two weeks she returned my call and send me a letter confirming that they would pay for the dresser that I had to sign and return. Tried to follow through today (after a week and a half) and was told that the only person I could talk to was the same *** in the president's office.

I asked to speak to her supervisor and was told I could not. I am assuming they are hoping that I will just forget about it. I want to leave Dish but I want this matter resolved first.

They are a JOKE.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of staff. Dish Network needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dish Network.

Comments

If you signed the letter, if I am not mistaken, there is a non disclosure clause. That fact that you are talking about it here, could easily violate that and void them owing you anything, yet also void your claim in court as well.