Have been with them for 3 full months out of that time we have had 3 different receivers and still continue to get the blue screen that tells us the receiver is looking for a signal. I have gone for over 2 weeks at a time with no television because of this but they get there payment on time every month. I am seeking legal help to get out of my contract with them.I was told we would get a 15 dollar credit on the next bill for the trouble we have had but what about the aggervation of not being able to watch television.

Review about: Dish Network Receiver.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Hi, this is Alicia Brink.I'm with the Executive Offices of DISH Network.

I apologize that you were having trouble your service. We make every effort to get a technician out to you as quickly as possible. Since it may take 1-3 days for a technician to be available to come out we look at other methods to assist you. Any time there is an issue that has the ability to be corrected if we are given the opportunity the cancel fee would be enforced if a customer declines and elects to cancel.

If you are having reoccurring issues that have not been resolved after several attempts, than at that point we could look at removing your contract. If you are still having a technical issue please let us know we would love to help you.Hi, this is Alicia Brink. I'm with the Executive Offices of DISH Network. I apologize that you were having trouble your service.

We make every effort to get a technician out to you as quickly as possible. Since it may take 1-3 days for a technician to be available to come out we look at other methods to assist you over the phone through trouble shooting or online on our website. Any time there is an issue that has the ability to be corrected if we are given the opportunity the cancel fee would be enforced if a customer declines and elects to cancel.

If you are having reoccurring issues that have not been resolved after several attempts, than at that point we could look at removing your contract.If you are still having a...