Coverage Area

A number of channels have been eliminated from my channel lineup. These channels are included in my contractual agreement.

Replacements will not be tolerated. This is one of many difficult experiences that I have encountered since signing up with Dish. The first was the installing of the satellite dish on a piece of plywood held down by cement bags. The second being quoted a monthly price and being charged something else.

Thirdly Trying to opt out of auto-pay and being charged $10.00 extra a month if I did.

Finally the horrible reception that is encountered on a regular basis. It has been only three months since I have been part of Dish services.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments

MikeLDISH123
Englewood, Colorado, United States #905574

anonymous,

I see your frustration from these issues and would love to assist you! If you could please email me your account number and four-digit PIN at michael.lemar@dish.com, I can look over any options for both another technician visit to see what we can do about your dish satellite setup and your billing situation. Thanks for your efforts with that!

Arizona, United States #890040

Can you please post which part of your contract was breached? Was it the part that specifically says channels may be dropped at any time, including within a term commitment, without warning?