1.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I sent two boxes containing 3 receivers and the Lna back to dish onMonday. Today, I received an acknowledgement from dish that they received one receiver back.

I have the receipts from UPS, and the proof of delivery from ups that both boxes were shipped to dish in El Paso, and delivered to their loading dock. I contacted dish customer service, and they claim they only received one receiver back.

I am not going to pay for equipment that I returned, and I will take their local reps to small claims court... If they screw up, I am looking at collectingfrom them.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $600 and wants Dish Network to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network and dish network customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

It's sad cause I love dish. But the salesman Tony Martinez from Twin Falls, lied lied lied.

More than most of the people helped me. Good for me I got all Mr Martinez texts. But I don't want anyone fired. The very last girl was no help.

But the one prier to her was great. Best gal ever...Sure I could blast his lies on Social Media.

But hay, his day is coming and I give dish a thumbs up. The salesman, Carma..