I unfortunately have a contract with dish network. I moved into a new house and because of the location and I can't not get cable service here.

Too many trees. They came twice to check and said there is no line of site. They want me to continue to pay for the satellite monthly bill I received for cable tv. They told me there is nothing they can do because I signed a contract.

I can't watch tv ! I asked them if they would be happy if they had to pay for a service that they didn't have and they said "No mam" I put the account on hold until I can talk to someone that has sense. Which I'm afraid doesn't exist.

I called multiple times. I'm

Not paying 50$ a month for nothing !!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dish Network Tv Service.

Comments

MikeLDISH123
Conroe, Texas, United States #783264

Anonymous,

Please understand that we're never able to guarantee a line of sight for your signal at your new home if you move after the opening work order at your original residence. Because of this, the terms of agreement in the contract you sign during the initial work order of new service need to stand. Please email me your acocunt number at michael.lemar@dish.com so I can have a look.

Frederick, Maryland, United States #781522

There is no where in my yard. I live on 5 acres of woods

Dallas, Texas, United States #781508

you can always asked for the dish to be placed in your yard,Instead of on top of your house.

Frederick, Maryland, United States #781477

Wrong location. I'm in Frederick Maryland.