Back in October of 2013, I signed up for Dish Network. The Installer came out to my home and refused to put the satellite on the roof because he was afraid of heights and did not bring a ladder.

I have ten acres with horses in which I told the installer, he still put the satellite on the ground. A month later I receive 175.00 bill when it was only supposed to be around seventy, I called Dish to see why my bill was so high, they said I ordered the internet, and on my paperwork there was no internet included. I cancelled my service due to much lack of customer service and being called a b****.

I now have sent the Hopper, Joeys, and cables and they say I owe Dish 1000.00 I m hiring my attorney and I shall win Epicly, and try to put them out of business, they destroyed my siding on my home and I'm aggravated to this day! Hope this helps everyone

Review about: Dish Network Internet Service.

Comments

MikeLDISH123
Conroe, Texas, United States #783255

Anonymous,

I can see your aggravation from all that and would love to further assist you if I could please get you to email me your account number at michael.lemar@dish.com so I can have a look!