Last year I contacted Dish to set up an account that would cost a certain amount of money.After some negotiations a price was specified and the services were outlined.

I was assured that this would be the price for 2 years. I asked several times to make sure that this was a fixed price so that I could fit it in my budget. I was given a verbal yes and that the price would stay the same. A year later they say that the price has gone up.

I asked how come and they said the price always goes up the 2nd year and this is the new price. I stated that I was told that the price would not change over the course of two years. They continue to insist that a verbal agreement was made.

I assist that is true and my verbal agreement I got was not what they are now telling me.

I am in the position now of finding another company to provide services that will stay to their word.Any out there?

Review about: Dish Network Account.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Write your us congressman. Just google us congress and input your zip code. It takes 5 minutes.

You can also complain to the FCC Federal communications commission

You can also google your state consumer complaint board

You can google a number of satelite associations and complain to them.

Write to echo star that is disshes parent company.

Dish raise my rate $5.00 a month and said we cannot notify every customer ahead of time.They also are giving free movie programing for a year, but if you do not want the "free programing" you can get a $5.00 credit on you bill?

Just notify me and tell me its for this programing.Very slimy.

Hi, this is Alicia Brink.I'm with the Executive Offices of DISH Network.

I apologize about the confusion regarding your pricing. We make every effort to provide accurate and consistent information to our customers. There are some situations that may cause your bill to increase or change; expiration of promotions, price increases, additional receivers, additional features, additional programming. We offer promotions to customers when they sign up with us, some of these promotions require you to cancel or remove the service or programming that was offered originally at no charge.

If these channels or services are not removed you will than be billed the normal monthly rates for them.

We try to provide detailed billing to show you each item that you are being charged for and how much it is.If you are still unsure of what you are being charged for or the reason why I would love to help please feel free to email me at Alicia.brink@dishnetwork.com