We got an offer in the mail for DISH & internet for $49.99 a month so we signed up, major mistake. Our 1st months bill was what the mailer said but the 2nd month it had doubled in price.

Repeated calls to the customer service center got different reasons with the last tech accusing me of lying about the flyer. The internet service is a joke. It's hard to believe that in the old dial-up days that was actually faster than this *** DISH offers. We're only 4 months into our 2yr agreement and DISH is saying cancellation will incur a $20 charge for each month remaining on the contract.

No problem I told them as others have been successful suing them in small claims I am going to do the same.

Sure glad I kept that original mailer from them. Don't bother with DISH unless you want subpar service and as for channel selection an antenna would be a better deal.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $200. abilenehilo is overall dissatisfied with Dish Network. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dish Network.

Comments

SatelliteFan

Others didn't have a binding arbitration clause... You do.

to SatelliteFan #1086688

When it comes to fraud the clause will be void, others have successfully sued in small claims and won

SatelliteFan
to Anonymous Mesa, Arizona, United States #1087001

I'm guessing it would get dismissed for arbitration if Dish shows up, seeing as how price nor channels are guaranteed in your service. The one you signed.