I ordered dish I was told that I would be bundled with Century link and I was never bundled. I got different stories from every single person I spoke to and they all told me a different story.

One rep telling me I had to talk to there legal department to find out they dont have one. The automatically charged my account and I didn't authorize it. After being on the phone with them for over 50 min and talking to 6 people I was conviently disconnected on. I tried to cancel them because I was so unhappy shortly after getting them I think it was 2 1/2 weeks and they told me they wouldnt do it unless i paid the 450.00.

They havent fixed anything I was told by one of the head guys they would call me back they never did.

They are telling me since I ordered through a authorized retailer that they wont help me even though what the authorized dealer told me when signing up was not correct and was wrong. Then had the nerve after telling me this, thank you for calling dish...They have the nerve to advertise to that they have knowledgeable representatives yet none of them said the same thing..

Product or Service Mentioned: Dish Network Account.

Comments

MikeLDISH123

Anonymous,

It's never our intention to seem unhelpful like that and it would be my pleasure to help you with your situation if you could please email me your account number at michael.lemar@dish.com!

They are a deceptive company that does not honor their published contract price and unless you live in India chances are you need a translated. EVERYONE DOES GIVE A DIFFERENT STORY AND DIFFERENT PRICE.

IF YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO ASK TO SPEAK TO A SUPERVISOR THEY TOO GIVE DIFFERENT ANSWERS AND DIFFERENT PRICES. THEY WILL EVEN RESCIND THE PREVIOUS OFFER AND INCREASE YOU AGAIN. NOW THEY HAVE TAKEN AWAY NBC WITH MORE LIES. DISH SAYS ON THEIR WEBSITE THAT NBC REFUSES COMPETITORS RATES.

THIS IS AN OUTRIGHT LIE!!!!!! THE RATE FOR EVERY COMPETING COMPANY IS THE SAME AS STATED BY NBC. JUST MORE BE FROM DISH SO MITCH FOR THEIR JOKE OF A PLEDGE.

Don't deal with Mike his comment is for website viewing and pretend concern. He is as useless as the rest of the company

MikeLDISH123
Aurora, Colorado, United States #708367

browneyes74_108,

I understand your situation and would be delighted to assist you with this if you could please email me your account number at michael.lemar@dish.com! I apologize for any runaround you were put through and will enjoy the opportunity of getting this squared away.