1.7

Simply, Dish services was unable to provide services requested when I moved from one state to another for "at least thirty days." They refused to waive the cancellation fee even though they could not provide services. After speaking to TEN different representatives I was still unable to get any type of resolution.

Of the ten representatives, only two really listened and attempted to assist with my issues. I was given several different answers to the same question and then the "Office of the President of DISH Services" very rudely told me I signed the contract and I would pay the fine. I was told I should have waited the thirty days for service. If this is WORLD CLASS service then we are in big trouble.

I am filing a complaint at this time due to their inability to live up to claims.

I didn't like: Customer service, How they have lied to me.

Comments

Mesa, Arizona, United States #914590

Per the RSA, moving does not void the contract. Also, you can schedule a mover up to 30 days from the date of move, so if you called 30 days prior, you would have been alright. Cancellation fee would remain valid.