2.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I first had technical issues (tree branches blocking line of sight). The first technician was six hours late with no phone call. He was rude and just waved his hand around and said "trim the tree" with no direction about where or how much.

Two weeks later, when I had calmed down enough to call DISH again (and had lost all but a few channels to signal loss) they sent out another guy who was nice and professional. Moved the dish and all is fine. I told him that in a couple of days I was having contractors in and needed to move my box to another room. He said call DISH and make another appt.

I called DISH, they offered an appointment two days later (on a Saturday), 12-5. I got a robo call Saturday morning saying technician would arrive 3:15 or so. Five pm, nothing, no call. I called DISH, they said give more time. Eight pm, nothing, no call. Furious, I called DISH again. Made an appt for the following Tuesday (not good since by then the technician would be tripping over my contractor doing demolition), and the cust. service person promised me that a supervisor would call the following day (Sunday).

Nothing, nada.

On Monday morning I called DISH to get on the record that no supervisor had called. They had no record of any such promise.

They lied to my face. Said they would give me credit of two days for no service, but that doesn't bring back the MTV Video Awards. And it doesn't get my contractor un-unhappy that he has to trip over a satellite guy.

I can't even watch anything online because I'm in a small market where things like the TODAY show are not live-streamed.

I am furious and am about to cancel my DISH service. I pay $1200 for what?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Cindy9999 stated that there is a room for improvement of totally unprofessional. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dish network customer care. Dish Network needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dish network customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dish Network.

Comments