DISH Network misled me into signing up for their service after promising they could bundle both TV and internet. After they verified over the phone several times I could get internet in my area and bundle, I arranged a time to have them installed.

That is when they said I needed to install first, the TV, then the internet and once I had the TV installed they I could install the internet. I called DISH back the day they installed the TV and that is when they told me that Internet was not available in my area. So they lied to get me installed and setup only to deny me bundling prices and internet altogether! I was P@%#d.

After 6 months I cancelled their service and they are forcing me to pay an early termination fee for adding a second receiver on installation.

I had been a DISH customer perviously for 3 years!

After talking with Isaac (1-888-826-8137 xt.

52495) at the "Presidential" Call center at DISH, he informed me that DISH did not need to actually deliver internet if they promised they would have it for me in my area, because DISH only has a certain amount of internet connections available to them to sell in areas. This is misleading and false advertising if I have ever seen it!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dish Network Receiver.

Comments

Daytona Beach, Florida, United States #818502

I'm sorry Dish misled you. I can offer you satellite service starting at $44.99 per month.

You'll get the NFL Sunday ticket FREE for 1 year, and $200 just for switching.

Text or call me at 832.775.5091 for details. Installation is free.