Terry, Mississippi

Every morning between about 10:00 and noon, I have complete signal loss of certain HD channels on all 3 Sony TVs in our house. When I switch from HD to regular, I usually eventually regain the HD channel signal after about 5 minutes.

The signal loss is intermittent during that time. This pattern occurs daily for about 2 hours. DISH customer reps claim it is my equipment (funny how it works the other 22 hours of the day), the weather (clear and sunny across the entire continent), or some other ***. I think they have an undisclosed satellite problem that prevents good reception during that time period.

I live in central Mississippi, have had DISH service for many years, and am about ready to replace DISH with Netflix or other live streaming service.

Cheaper and more reliable.

Does anyone else have this problem?

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of dish network receiver from Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Dish Network to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was service interruption. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

SatelliteFan

Sounds more like your LNB is bad and needs replaced. Either that or something environmental is happening in your area at those hours causing interference.