we moved and could not get hard wired Internet. We looked around and found several wireless services and they were around the same price.

We went with dish to get a better deal with our TV service. The Internet is so slow and then there is a top to the amount of data you use. Then they slow it down even more. I cannot use Internet for you tube or Netflix that uses up data too fast.

I am having to use my iPhone and data through my cell provider. I though that the 2 year contract was just for the TV but now they are telling me it is also for Internet.

I was going to use the money I was paying on Internet to add to my data plan. It is faster and I don't lose connection like with Dishnet.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a partial refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Dish Network. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dish Network.

Comments