Explanation I moved over a month ago (Nov30,07).About 2 weeks before I moved, I asked that boxes be sent to my old address so I could send the equipment back.

No problem, I'm told it will be 7-10 days. I did not get the boxes so I called again the day before my move. I was told the boxes were never sent so I gave my new address for the boxes to be sent there. The boxes never arrived at my new address.

On Jan 05,08, $300.00 was taken out of my account without my knowledge. I was told it was for failure to return the equipment. Equipment I can not return because I never received the boxes. I once again asked that the boxes be sent to my new address and that the money be placed back into my account, this was on Jan 07,08.

I was told that the boxes would arrive in 7 to 10 days AND my money would be back in my bank account in 7 to 10 days. After another 10 day wait, I had neither the boxes nor money yet. On a side note, the second and third time I spoke to the rep, I asked for the address to send the equipment back at MY cost yet that information was not given to me, they do not do that I'm told. I was late on rent because the rent check bounced due to the missing $300.00.

Bank charges were $20.00 and late payment charge for rent was $25.00. On Jan 19, 2008, I once again had to give the new address to the rep.

I am told that I can not get my money back until they receive the equipment yet it is not my fault the company does not have the equipment.

Review about: Dish Network Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

alaskagal

I am on the same situation.They better not do that to me or i will sue them.

I was already complaining about the $15 dollar per equipment that they will charge me for the return- shipping cost. They can not provide the agreement form and yet impose something that's not written.

I don't care if I agree to it verbally but the can not even give a copy of the customer agreement form.I am not going back to dishnetwork.