Let's talk about DISH NETWORK!and how they treat their core customers.

I've been a customer of theirs for about 10 or 15 years now. I had them move us from CO. to California which was suppose to be the best thing on earth. Let me tell you it isn't!

If I knew then what I know now things would have been much different. I would have discontinued svc in CO. and if I chose to pick them back up in CA, do it under my wife's name. The svc is down more times than not, the equipment is out of warranty so they want me to pay for everything.

My remotes haven't worked in years but they want me to buy a svc agreement at $5. something a month in order to replace them. The only reason I still have them is I get basic TV for $45.00 a month even though none of the cable channels are worth watching I can't beat the price since I've been with them so long.

But if I have to end up buying new equipment there definitely won't be a reason to stay with them.How we even ended up with them in the first place is they bought the cable company we were with and we have felt mistreated ever since.

Review about: Dish Network Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments