Paola, Kansas

I recently decided to switch from Dish to another company.The other company no-showed on my appointment for installation.

I had called Dish and had my service turned off and then restarted within a 1-2 hour time frame. All this was done by talking to a non- person over the phone. My new bill/fee reflects that Im a brand new costumer( I have been with them over 2 years and never made a late or non-payment). I was told over the phone that there is nothing they can do.

Last month I didnt recieve a bill at all and they have turned off my service this morning. Even though I mailed a check 6 days ago they tell me there is nothing they can do to restore my service unless I make a payment with my credit card right now over the phone. So I did. Im now Payed up for the next 3 months.

I cant wait to see what problem arrives next month. They told me I would not recieve a bill if I have a credit on my account.

This time I have written down all the customer service ID numbers and othe code for payment they gave me.................She told me that the so called notes about prior phone calls are not recorded on my account as I was told they would be previously.

Review about: Dish Network Installation.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments