i have been a dish network customer for 7 years.i have been w/them for 6 yrs.

i called for service because i kept loosing signal. they told me it was $95 for a serv. call, unless i would pay $6.99 a mo. for serv.

and then it would cost me $15. i agreed and then 1/2 hr. later i called back to cancel, and they still charged me $25! i disconnect my serv.

they have no consideration for a loyal consumer.

i went to dish and am so happy!!will recommend dish to everyone i know.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Hi, this is Alicia Brink.I'm with DISH Network.

I understand your frustration. When you have equipment leased through us it is still under warranty and we cover the cost to replace the equipment if needed. If a technician is required to make a home visit there is a charge for that but we will not charge you any additional fees to replace the equipment if needed. Because we understand it may be difficult for customers we do offer a service plan to help with this cost.

Our service plan is like no other company out there. We have taken the needs of our customers and created a resolution for them through our service plan. Our service plan is available at any time even if you already have an existing issue. Our goal is to provide customers satisfaction.

If you cancel the service plan within a certain time frame of adding it, than there is a $25.00 charge to remove it.

If you keep the service plan you would not be charged.If you have any other questions please let us know.