I had issue with the box few months ago so i call Dish Network.They said i need to replace and I have to pay for the shipping.

Why should i pay for your defective box? They sent me a new box and also charge me for the shipping.

Now the new box doesn't work either. I call again and DN tells me that they have to send a technician and I have to pay $90 for it.

WHAT? after being on the phone for 2hrs they agree to send someone without charge also they upgraded me to a cinemax package for a year without charge. Fine right???

But No..after 2 months they start charging me for a upgrade i did not request.UNETHICAL...when i called them again about this they can't change it until next month SO I HAVE TO PAY FOR 2 MONTHS OF UPGRADE THAT I DID NOT WANT?

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Hi, this is Alicia Brink.I'm with DISH Network.

I understand your frustration. When you have equipment leased through us it is still under warranty and we cover the cost to replace the equipment if needed. If you do not have the service plan you may be required to pay for shipping cost but not equipment. If a technician is required to make a home visit there is a charge for that but we will not charge you any additional fees to replace the equipment if needed.

Because we understand it may be difficult for customers we do offer a service plan to help with this cost. Our service plan is like no other company out there. We have taken the needs of our customers and created a resolution for them through our service plan.

Our service plan is available at any time even if you already have an existing issue.Our goal is to provide customers satisfaction.

did you have the home protection plan?Doesn't sound like it.

That plan will make it so that you can get replacement equipment without any hidden fees or charges. Like if you lost or broke your remote!!! covers service calls as well. Well worth the small monthly fee.

They are right.

They can only give credit for the next month since you are on the current months billing cycle. All part of the windows XP program that is being used by Dish Network. If you agreed to the upgrade, then you can blame yourself for that one. By down grading your package, they will charge you around $10 for it.

Better watch out if you upgraded your equipment. The clauses that are included with the services states what the package you must have at all times.

No cry to me.Your choice in who you have for services.