I cancelled my service with Dish recently, they sent boxes for three receivers, I told my wife we only had two receivers, the third was mine from many years ago, but what the heck, I don'y want want it so I sent all three back.They bill me again for a third receiver, I tell them no I only had two receivers, they tell me I had three.

I know how many receivers I had, it really isn't that complicated. The lady on the other end just doesn't listen...at all! She says we were paying for it, I tell her we assumed it was the RV connection, she says no it was for the receiver.

I tell her (I do the math)that she actually owes me $504.00.The service for Dish is a dead end!!

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

TommyF@DISH

Hey Gilrod64, Tommy Faust with DISH Network Executive Offices here. Sorry for the frustrations when returning the equipment.

If you returned all the equipment it should be good and not charge you anything. Our system can take a bit to clear equipment off account once we receive it in as we have to wait for it to arrive, and make sure it's in good condition.

I can definitely do further research into this for you however. If you'd like assistance feel free to email me at thomas.faust@dishnetwork.com.