Dish Network : 2 complaints.When I signed up I was quoted one price over the phone but then billed $30 more a month.

When I called I got the double talk that I ordered this and that and they could not verify what I originaly ordered. Second complaint: when I signed up they offered Fox Sports Network...then they dropped it because it cost them too much money but the F***** their customer base because they are too cheap to pay of the network. Thinking of swithching to Direct TV because they will buy out the contract so I am told.

I had Comcast and their prices were high so I switched to Dish who said they were lower...I pay more now for Dish than I paid for Comcast.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

TommyF@DISH

Hi boottie.

It is frustrating when customer service isn't what you expect, but I can definitely help you with anything that's going on.

If you'd like any assistance to avoid switching and having to get new equipment, new contracts, and all that please email me at thomas.faust@dishnetwork.com with a better description of what's going on and I will get you taken care of!

Dish Network is a piece of *** company.I had their service installed in Feb 2010, I hate their customer service it sounds like they are reading from a book on each problem you have, and they do nothing because they know you are going to pay the bill or they will charge your card they have on file. I am going to cancel my card and switch back to direct tv.

TommyF@DISH

Kco0054, my name is Tommy Faust with DISH Network's Executive Offices. I am sorry to hear about the trouble with your bill, it does get frustrating.

It sounds like there may have been a promotion, for example, movie stations that expired.

We're doing what we can to get Fox Sports Newyork back in as quick as we can, but with the costs of Region Networks growing at an alarming pace it makes each negotiation more difficult. Agreeing to less than favorable terms would set a poor precedent, and only weaken our stance in future negotiations. Do know we are committed to working towards a fair deal.

As above though, I can definitely check out the account and see what's going on with the bill. If you could email me at thomas.faust@dishnetwork.com I would be happy to assist you.