Worst experience of my life.They have the worst customer service I have ever encountered.

Our satelite went out and was out for over a week. When they finally got a technician to come out to my house and fix the problem he made an excuse that he had to leave to get a new satelite and he never showed back up!! I callled the call center and confirmed twice that he was on his way, but he never showed up.

I called the call center again and two representatives there hung up on me and then the manager hung up on me.I proceded to call back again and talked to another manager that cleared up the problem but it just couldn't take back this horrible experience that I encountered

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Mike.H_DISH

Hi my name is Mike Houston of DISH Network Executive Office.I see you have had a bad customer experience with DISH Network due to your satellite went out and was out for a week, it is never our policy to tell a customer that “we will be back” and never finish the job.

I would like to go over the account notes as well to give you a piece of mind regarding your account, if you will please send me your account number or phone number and I will do further research on this issue.I will send you my e-mail address so you can contact me directly.