Worst experience of my life. They have the worst customer service I have ever encountered.

Our satelite went out and was out for over a week. When they finally got a technician to come out to my house and fix the problem he made an excuse that he had to leave to get a new satelite and he never showed back up!! I callled the call center and confirmed twice that he was on his way, but he never showed up.

I called the call center again and two representatives there hung up on me and then the manager hung up on me. I proceded to call back again and talked to another manager that cleared up the problem but it just couldn't take back this horrible experience that I encountered

Comments

Mike.H_DISH

Hi my name is Mike Houston of DISH Network Executive Office. I see you have had a bad customer experience with DISH Network due to your satellite went out and was out for a week, it is never our policy to tell a customer that “we will be back” and never finish the job.

I would like to go over the account notes as well to give you a piece of mind regarding your account, if you will please send me your account number or phone number and I will do further research on this issue. I will send you my e-mail address so you can contact me directly.