Update by user Feb 10, 2012

I was never able to work out my issues with Dish Network Sales a they were not interested.As I said in my previous statement, they do not feel they need the business.

They are doing just fine, thank you. They did process my refund. The Manager of Sales was even more rude than the direct sales person I spoke with.

The service people seemed great.I will just start reading more books.

Original review posted by user Jan 02, 2012

I signed up with Dish Network and had not made an appt.for an installation but they sent someone out anyway and the poor guy had all the wrong information about what he was supposed to install for me.

I had signed up for HD and he said that was not on the order. He didn't know I had an HD TV. They had quoted me the wrong price and when I asked to speak with a supervisor she was rude. Dish Network obviously does not need anybody's business.

I will tell everyone I know the experience I had wih them.....Do not sign up with them.They are rude and they lie.

Review about: Dish Network Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Dish Network - Review in Television/ Radio category from Richardson, Texas Dish Network "Dish network killed my puppy. I live on a dead end drive with no trespassing signs posted around my property. Today a few minutes after I let my puppy out to..." Read more Dish Network Service Truck Damaged My Yard Dish Network "I needed a Dish Network service technician to come and program a replacement DVR for me. When the technician arrived, instead of pulling his truck into my gravel driveway..." Read more Dish Network - Account Review from Muscat, Masqat Dish Network "I have paid rupees 3840 on 19.01.2015 for one year 320 per month ,but showing nine months only. While checking with you you are saying that someone called and changed...." Read more Dish Network - Dish Scam Dish Network "I received a letter from Dish for $39.99 a month plus 1 free flex pack (additional channels) and a $200 pre-pd card for new and former customers. After setting everything..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada is no longer Lazada after they use LEX service. Lazada Malaysia "I have always enjoyed buying from Lazada until suddenly they use LEX service. This is a poor delivery system. They won't give you a valid ninjavan tracking number because they..." Read more Porsche Cars North America - Porsche Financial Services Porsche Cars North America "Never wrote an online review in my life, this is the first one but dealing with Porsche Financial Services in the US is terrible and I need to tell my..." Read more Quest Diagnostics - What the *** is going on with Quest Quest Diagnostics "I been having blood work every 30 days to monitor some adjustments on medications. It’s been the same tests ran same panels marked. And now all of the sudden missing..." Read more ThanksForTheHelp - You saved me - Outstanding Work. ThanksForTheHelp "Outstanding work folks.. 3 days and tons of work. You have done.. I cant mention what I got - cant go public - but whatever I got , my prof..." Read more