This company is a joke I was a customer for 8 years we needed to have more equipment installed and they let my shepherds out and lost them I called customer service they claimed they were going to send a receiver to us free of charge for the inconvenience we get the receiver with a 500 bill attached to it I called and they claimed the never said it was free of charge I returned item and have since switched to direct tv which I am happy about I have since found my shephards and dish is shutting off a ton of their programming after 8 years of being a loyal customer the tech lets our dogs out of our back yard because he didn't secure the fence dish made a false promise in their half butt attempt to fix. The situation and then tried charging us what a joke

Review about: Dish Network Receiver.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

FEEDBACKQUEEN,

I found your post very interesting and wanted to provide you with some assistance in getting that looked at! If you could please email me your account number, it would be my pleasure to help you get that all resolved. My email address is michael.lemar@dish.com and I'll look forward to the opportunity to assist you further!

It's your responsibility to secure your dogs. Lock them in another room until the tech is gone. If I was a tech, the last thing I would want is some dog getting in my way and messing with my tools when I have a job to do.