after charging my son 100 dollars to move and call with little notice to him, changed the installation time.If that was the other way around he would have been charged something.when they got there they found out he could not get signal from the TWO satilites but he could get the HD satilite.To cancel would cost him 262 to get the HD 300.

Really they were very unwilling to help at all.It was not their fault he could not get the signal.It was up to him to make sure he could get sevice before they came.Right he has all the stuff just sitting there to make sure he had it..If he did do you think he would need dish..

Review about: Dish Network Installation.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Hi, I am sorry that your son had a problem with his Movers installation and I would like to assit you. Can you please email me directly and include the account or phone number, name and security code? Thank you!

Mary Catherine Brady

DISH Internet Response Team

Marycatherine.brady@dish.com

2:45pm-11:15pm (MST) Tuesday-Saturday

Dish Network Service Truck Damaged My Yard Dish Network "I needed a Dish Network service technician to come and program a replacement DVR for me. When the technician arrived, instead of pulling his truck into my gravel driveway..." Read more Dish Network - Information cut short Dish Network "When we click "info" we get a short synopsis of the program which is very helpful in deciding if we want to watch it. However it is always cut short,..." Read more Dish Network - Account Review from Muscat, Masqat Dish Network "I have paid rupees 3840 on 19.01.2015 for one year 320 per month ,but showing nine months only. While checking with you you are saying that someone called and changed...." Read more So Dish Network now has algorithms to figure out your nationality! Dish Network "Yup, just opened my mailbox to pull out a letter with Polish writing all over it, offering Polish programming for $20 for 12 months, from what I can gather. ..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more