The same day that Dish was installed in my home, I realized within two hours that we were mislead in the sales pitch.We were supposed to get the exact same channels as Cox Cable.

Couldn't find the Miami Heat game , so immediately called Dish. The first non speaking customer serv rep tried to explain that isnt a channel we can get. Must pay an additional $179 for this station. So ask to be transferred to someone else that I could understand a lil clearer.

So after speaking to another rep, he said without paying the $179 for another package we wouldn't be able to get these games. But kindly (BS) suggested that we watch a Pacers game or Nets game. After explaining to him that we want to watch the Heat once again...he had no answers. So I ask kindly for them to uninstall this system as soon as possible.

The earliest appt was 10 days later. So they came and uninstalled the system and charged my credit card prior to even installing the system. Then charged another 95.00 to uninstall and then charged me for an entire month. So then I call once again to make sure they have my account cancelled that there wouldn;t be any additional charges.

Another non English speaking individual told me that they would charge my credit card $420 early cancellation fee. I explained to him I had the system less than three hours when I cancelled and I wasn't paying this fee. They have on record the numerous phone calls on my account from day 1. He says there is nothing he can do to waive the fee, I must pay it!!!

So then I ask to speak to a supervisor and of course the phone system was conveniently not working properly to transfer my call.

Says Josh will call to discuss that matter, in which has never happened!!!I would suggest not even getting involved with Dish Network , (NO MATTER WHAT SPECIALS THEY PROMISE) IT'S ***!!!

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Mark H DISH Network

Hi Jen060270, I am sorry to hear about your issue with the programming package and information you received. I will be happy to review your services and see how I may help. Please email your DISH account number to me and I will see what can be done.

Mark Haakenson