Do not ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever use DISH NETWORK.They are a nightmare times a million.

I cancelled my service and was moving and was sent a UPS box from DISH NETWORK to send my receiver back. I sent the receiver back to DISH NETWORK and now for the past 12 months they have beeen calling me and harrassing me to send this back their receiver box which I do not have. They are a nightmare nightmare nightmare nightmare nightmare nightmare. They sent one UPS box to me and said they wanted only one receiver and they did not want the second receiver because it has no value.

Anyway this nightmare continues and they keep calling for a receiver that I do not have and they keep calling and I keep explaining to them that I sent it back to DISH NETWORK. They are absolutely god awful to deal with and they obviously do not take any notes on the phone calls because they keep asking me the same questions month. When they call me I say please send me a bill for any remaining part of the contract and they never do. Each time they all they ask for the receiver back and I tell them it was sent to them about a year ago.

And each month they ask for the receiver. It is beyond belief.

I repeat do not ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever deal with DISH NETWORK because they are the most horrid company to deal with.I cannot emphasize this enough to never ever deal with DISH NETWORK even once in your entire lifetime!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Mark H DISH Network
League City, Texas, United States #584454

We are sorry to hear about this problem with the equipment being returned and I will be happy to review your account and see how this can corrected. Please email with the phone number and address where you had service so I can look into this.

Mark Haakenson