I SIGNED 2YRS CONTRACT WITH DISH NETWORK AND I TOLD THEM WHEN I SIGNED UP I WILL MOVE SOON.THEY SAID THEY WILL MOVE WITH ME FOR FREE.

WHEN I MOVE THE TECHNICIAN CAME TP MY NEW PLACE IS NOT FAR FROM THE OLD PLACE IT'S THE SAM EBULIDING BUT DIFFERENT APT NUMBER. THE TECHNICIAN CONFIRMED NOT SIGNAL IN MY NEW PLACE AND HE CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE TO REPORT THE THAT THERE IS NO NET WORK. HE GAVE ME HIS PHONE TO TALK TO THE CUSTOMER SIRVICE. THEY TOLD ME TO PAY THE CANCELATION FEE.

BUT THE TRUTH IS I DID NOT CANCEL THE CONTRAT BUT THEM THEY DID NOT GIVE ME THE SERVICE THEY PROMISED THEY WILL SO I BELIVE THEY SHOULD PAY ME A CANCELATION FEE. BUT NOT ME. I SPOKE WITH SO MANY DISH REP. AND SUPERVISOR VERY FREQUENTLY BUT NO SOLUTION.

I THINK THIS IS VERY UNFAIR FOR ME TO PAY THEM $350.00 FOR CANCELATION FEE.I DID NOT CANCEL THEY DID.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

MikeLDISH123
Aurora, Colorado, United States #645826

I can understand how this type of situation has been frustrating and would be happy to help you in getting it straightened out! Could you please email me your account number at michael.lemar@dish.com so I can review your information and see everything that's going on! Your efforts are very much appreciated and I look forward to speaking with you!