First of all they lie to me in order to get the plan they gave me 1 price at the beginning and another when I cancelled and I cancelled the next day they installed the services not even 24 hours with the services; now they harass me sending my pending bill to credit jajaja...I seriously don't care bunch of liers if they want to steal money steal from rich people not a single mom of two!!! I'm so mad that they don't realize what are they doing, they do watever to sell idiots, sooner or later justice will prevail.

This reviewer shared experience about "lie about price " and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $147. This person is overall dissatisfied with Dish Network. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dish Network.

Comments

According to your statement, you signed a commitment with them, and plan on not paying after breaking it. That makes you a thief. Zero sympathy is given to Thieves.