Before I was even hooked up to dish network they had access to my bank account that includes account number and routing number and my bank card.I have been fighting with them this whole year double charging my account ,taking money and I would advise everyone who reads this to take their business somewhere where you can hand CASH ONLY ! Where you can keep protection of your money....too many rip offs,money stolen ,and just today I got charged for $340 after I was told to make payments myself and they took it out my bank account using my bank card that was suppose to have been removed from dish services....

I hate the company with a passion but I bless that entire company! Rip offs!

Review about: Dish Network Account.

Comments

Weston, West Virginia, United States #896910

I get a email that 143.00 was tooken out of my account no biggie 10 minutes later another email 143.00 again check my bank two payments was tooken out .Monday I will be checking into the local cable companies. DO NOT DEAL WITH DISH.

MikeLDISH123
to Anonymous Englewood, Colorado, United States #899177

Anonymous,

I know how aggravating that must be and would be happy to assist you if you could please email me your account or phone number at Michael.lemar@dish.com! I'll be able to review your information to see what's going on with it and discuss it further.

MikeLDISH123

anonymous,

I know that's concerning and would be happy to assist you if I could please get your account or number at michael.lemar@dish.com so I can have a look and see what we have going on. I look forward your contact so we can straighten this out.