2.4
Coverage Area

Am moving to another state. Called to set up account.

Now have two. Assumed first acct was part of primary acct. Associate never told me that to terminate first account would result in early termination fee.In addition returning equipment on separate occasions will result in two separate $17.00 mailing fees. Hogwash.This company is greedy, insensitive and unreasonable.

Why is the new service not a continuation of original contract? Because the company can not then collect early termination fee.

Customer service is horrendous.As soon as I can get away from this company ,I will and will alert others about their tactics. I Hate Dish.!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dish Network Account.

Comments

Littleton, Colorado, United States #907397

Gutsygranny,

I know unfortunate the early termination fee is but please understand that if you were in a commitment period with us and would like the service terminated prior to completing it, that fee would be valid. To get a clear picture of both accounts in order to know for certain, it would help to get your account number and four-digit PIN at Michael.lemar@dish.com. I hope this helps.

Pennsylvania, United States #906045

What is there to understand? I got dish in SC and was never told by sales rep that to terminate service in Penna would result in an early termination fee.

Yes I'm pissed. The sales rep knew I had service in one location and would be terminating that service within 30 days.

And yet never warned me that there was a different way to do this to avoid excess fees. Gutsygranny

Englewood, Colorado, United States #905639

gutsygranny,

I'll need some clarification as to how many addresses you want to have our service at in order to understand the situation. Only one account is allowed to be established at a home and if you want service at two different locations, two different accounts will need to be open and active. Please let me know so I can further assist you.

to MikeLDISH123 Mullins, South Carolina, United States #910854

I now only have service at one location but wanted to have service at both locations until move was complete. Still don't understand early termination fee if I still have dish. Greed,perhaps.

to Gutsygranny Littleton, Colorado, United States #912120

Gutsygranny,

The fee is based on each individual account and an account cannot be split between two different addresses. If you're occupying multiple addresses where you wish to have service for any period of time, a separate account needs to be active at each.