2.0
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I am currently a customer with dish network,I own my contract and just pay for the service.Today I called to Inquire about adding espn, the agent suggested the top 120 what she failed to yell us is that we would be losing 10 or more channels we currently watch for 33.00 more.

Before asking if that was satisfactory she debited my bank account. To me that is complete misrepresentation and taking advantage of your customers.

Now I wait to have my money you so qui kly took from me returned to my account!I'm not happy and your choice to take advantage of me could very well cost you a long time customer in the end

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of dish network account from Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dish Network to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments