Coverage Area

Dish Network took money ($670 to be exact) from my debit card without permission and no warning of any kind. Not only this but the contract with Dish is of someone else, IT'S NOT MINE.

When I called Dish for an explanation they said that because I've had made ONE payment with my card for that one person they took the money that haven't be paid from MY CARD. I am pissed the fact that it's not even my Dish contract neither was they authorized to take money from my card. I have now no way of paying my bills neither know what I'm going to do for this month. I need help, Dish won't give me my money back.

What they did is illegal. I contacted the owner of the Dish network that was charge to me. He stated that he have never given Dish my card number neither authorized them to do anything of the kind. He also have the contract with him and showed me himself.

Again showing Dish illegal charged me a billing of someone else. Please I ask help.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dish Network Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

MikeLDISH123
Littleton, Colorado, United States #938812

Val24,

I've reviewed your post and would like to assist you if I could please get your account number and four-digit PIN at michael.lemar@dish.com!

Dispute the charge with your bank as unauthorized.