On 7/8/15 Customer called to request termination of Dish service. Dish refused to terminate service as requested by the customer because customer refused to accept or had any knowledge of a charge to stop service.

Charles(supervisor)also refused to provide the return info for Dish's equipment!! This doesn't make any sense. The customer no longer uses Dish but Dish has an active account still charging the customer!

Again, the customer just wants Dish to terminate or close their account and send info needed to return the equipment! Why is that a problem?

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dish Network. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dish Network.

Comments

I contacted Dishnet October 2013 to inquire if they would be offering the Glenn Beck program - The Blaze. I was informed that there were no plans to offer the program.

I requested that my account be terminated. I then established services with Direct TV because they were offering The Blaze TV. I received boxes from Dishnet to return equipment and completed the return. From that time forward, I ignored any further emails or communication with Dishnet as I felt our relationship had been cancelled.

Due to an issue with fraudulent charges on my Visa credit card, on 7/20/15, I reviewed all charges more closely than usual and discovered that Dishnet had continued to auto charge for services in spite of my request to terminate services since October of 2013.

I called to discuss the issue with Dishnet. I was told they had no record of my request to cancel services in October 2013 and no record of returned equipment.

Inspite of the fact that I have proof of Direct TV services since October 2013, Dishnet was not willing to refund any monies for services charged (224.00/mo) since October 2013. I was aware in 2013 that there was a lot of controversy surrounding the refusal of Dishnet to offer The Glenn Beck program.

I feel I am a victim of their discrimination against Mr Beck as they lost many customers during that time because they would not include his programming. I am very disappointed with their position and feel they do not deserve success due to discrimination.

SatelliteFan
to Anonymous Mesa, Arizona, United States #1011250

Does it feel *** knowing that DTV does not offer The Blaze, and Dish does? So you left a company that does carry it because they might not have by release(Dish has carried it since The Blaze has been on air) and DTV has never carried it.

SatelliteFan
Mesa, Arizona, United States #1009091

Google Joe Battle Blvd Dish Network, and you will have the return address. It's in El Paso Tx.