I called 8 times, they hung up on me 7 times. On the 8th call I was connected and told I couldn't recieve service due to the fact that the PREVIOUS tenant has an outstanding bill.

I have NO responsibily for their BILLS. I am NOT related to this person at all. So because of these people dish will NOT allow me an account. I have NEVER had service with them and NEVER WILL!!!

TOTAL BULL ***!!!! My #is 205-712-2208

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of dish network account from Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dish Network to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

You know you are posting your private phone number, on an extremely public website for any and everyone to see. That said, you may not be responsible for the other persons bill, but as a safety precaution to their own company, they are not required to take you on as a new client. You are not entitled to have their service, and they are a private luxury entity, not a public service so other than being mad about it, there is nothing you can do.