5.0

I have paid rupees 3840 on 19.01.2015 for one year 320 per month ,but showing nine months only.While checking with you you are saying that someone called and changed.

No one called from our side to change the subscription.

This is really cheating from your ends.My email id is tushar_desai19@yahoo.com

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dish Network and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dish Network.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

DISH NETWORK IS A SCAM Dish Network "DISH NETWORK IS A SCAM THEY SENT THEIR PEOPLE TO KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR TO OFFER YOU TV CABLE AND INTERNET. WHEN YOU ACCEPTED THE OFFER THEY ONLY..." Read more Dish Network Billing Department Review from Atlanta, Georgia Dish Network "On 11/09/2015 there was a Fraud payment that DiSH Had took out of my bank card witch was $90.56 . My bill is suppose to be only $36.75 at the..." Read more Dish Network - Review in Television/ Radio category from Richardson, Texas Dish Network "Dish network killed my puppy. I live on a dead end drive with no trespassing signs posted around my property. Today a few minutes after I let my puppy out to..." Read more Dish Network - Tv Service Review from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Dish Network "It doesn't even have to start raining anymore before we lose signal! I guess any cloud is enough to block the signal. Dish SUCKS! I will be so glad to..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more