Soledad,California

They are the worst cable company . I had to deal with account specialist Bruno id# TXI From México city (which I think he lied about) he treated me so awful and I had to ask him 6 times to transfer me to a supervisor .

Then is states I'm the most higher authority . I can make all the decisions . What the *** does that mean !!!!And when he finally did Bruce # HOX it went down hill even more after thAt . I cancelled my account for good !!

I've been with this *** company for years (15) telling pretty much shut your mouth your going to get a good deal shut up ... And he also would tell me where state or city he was from . He stated he was in Mexico City . But his English and other employee was perfect .

He was covering the phone constantly and I can hear him talk to that other *** Bruno .. I didn't realize I was going to speak to children to handle grown folks conversation .

Product or Service Mentioned: Dish Network Account.

Comments

SatelliteFan

It doesn't sound like you spoke with Dish. Firstly, there are no call centers in Mexico City for Dish, but there is for DirectV.

Secondly, every agent has a very easily accessible mute button.

For conversations like that, no agent would cover the mouthpiece. It would be more work than hitting mute.