Valley Village, California

has been a customer for many years and trusted them, until I had to call the customer service Horrible .

Charge for anything and everything w/o authorization . It is all scam don't get fouled.

They will ripe you off. They added protection plan which was never ordered, they charged for 2 receiver every month when I did not even order it. Once I told them they demanded back both of the receiver which again they where told that I only have one receiver.

I called them and cancelled in July but was still getting charged for July and August.

Review about: Dish Network Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

hopefulregret

I cannot stand this company.I was a loyal customer for nearly ten years, I kid you not, when the 'DVR' system first became mainstream.

I contacted them to see about getting the new system they were advertising all over the place only to be told I was not eligible for the free upgrade offered on commercials but instead had to pay for it.

I wound up switching to Direct TV and haven't looked back since. Better customer service, better all around everything. Yes, there are a few snags here and there (ie.

I was charged for a movie I did not rent after my daughter clicked on the buttons on the remote until she'd rented it by accident) but every issue I have had has been solved and/or something done to ensure it does not happen again.I couldn't be happier, now!