4.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Yesterday I spoke with a customer service rep named Mitchell about an increase that was take place on my charge for the 250 package. He was extremely rude and down right cruel in trying to sell me a package that I made clear to him I can not afford.

Before the conversation was over I was so upset and on the *** of crying. I told him to set me up with the least expensive package until I can purchase a new tv and get rid of cable permanently. I have been a customer of dish network for 10 years. Over that time I have contacted them numerous times for various issues.

There customer service representatives have always been kind and helpful but Mitchell took the cake for rudeness. I will be disconnecting my service asap.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Rudy2016 is overall dissatisfied with Dish Network. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dish Network.

Comments