Dish hetwork must hate NY State.I live in Buffalo and they cancelled MSG so I can't watch Sabre games.

Now today I find they took YES Network off as well which means No Yankee games either. Isn't it funny how nobody is willing to negotiate with Dish. I think it's opposite Dish doesn't want to settle any of this. Good thing for me I got smart and got cable on 2 of my sets and soon it will be goodbye dish forever.

Dish simply doesn't care about customers just profits.Also don't bother contacting Dish customer service all you get if out of the book canned responses.

Review about: Dish Network Customer Care.

What happened to the negotiation?? I am almost about to cancel my subscription also because I don't have anymore patience..

Hi Bob,

Yes I noticed that but forgot to mention it.Being from Buffalo we follow the Mets quite a bit since we are the AAA team for the Mets (Buffalo Bisons).

I also read that only about %5 of the people in NY have dish so dish probably figure no big deal it's only a small share of our customers so why worry.

Also if you get a message from one of the Dan don't bother writing them they give you the BS company line and don't do a *** thing.

Guess what???NO SNY EITHER!!!!

Seriously have to be kidding me!!

No Mets!bull shiiiit!!!

DanB@Dish Network

We do apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced withthe loss of MSG.We are working on reaching a reasonable negotiation with them as soon as possible.

As far as YES network is concerned we have never carried it.

I will be happy to fill out a request for it!We would hate to lose you as a customer,if there is anything I can do to help please e-mail me at: