Coverage Area
Style and Design

DISH IS FULL OF *** LIERS!!!!!!

2 year contract, 1st year with no problems but that 13th month my bill doubled... When I called dish they told me that the services are SUBJECT TO CHANGE?

The only reason I signed the contract in the first place was because I was told by the agent, THIS WAS A GUARANTEE SET PRICE and she gave me her word too.

DISH COMMERCIALS ARE *** LIERS!!!!!!! YOUR BILL WILL SHOOT UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CONTRACT..... EVERYONE I KNOW WILL ALSO KNOW HOW DISH DOES THEIR " VALUBLE CUSTOMERS".... I AM GOING TO POST, TWEET, BLOG AND FB JUST HOW DISH NETWORK ARE *** LIERS.........

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of a product or service. Dish Network needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dish Network.

Comments

Dish advertises a two year fixed contract price. They also advertise a feature where you can put your package on hold for the fee of only five dollars a month. Nowhere do they tell you about the FinePrint in the contract that socks you with a very large extra charge from then on in!

Had same problem with them started paying $77.00 after 1 year went up to $148.00

Exact same thing with us. Dish is the worst. Crappy equipment, bitchy customer service and they lie!