I signed up for Dish Network in January 2010 w/DVR service and in October 2010 my Dish receiver crashed and I lost everything on my DVR to which Dish Network said "sorry" but offered not a penny for a refund.I recently noticed they added an additional charge to my bill called "Service Plan (15)" for $6/month which I never authorized.

I called them today to have this fraudulent charge removed and also asked for a refund of 6-7 months worth for this fraudulent charge. The customer service rep. was only authorized to refund me the charge for this month and had to transfer to a "Supervisor" to get authorization for the additional 6-7 months.

After talking to 5 different customer service reps at Dish Network for over 90 minutes, each customer rep attempted to transfer me to a supervisor, only to have them terminate the call before I ever spoke with a supervisor!I hate Dish Network and once my contract has expired I will never do business with them again!

Review about: Dish Network Receiver.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Walton, Kentucky, United States #1340387

I have unsubscribe from Dish Networks emails at least 20 times and yet they continue to fill my inbox.Even deleting their emails is not working!!

They keep reappearing in my inbox as if they are indestructible!This should be illegal, I have never been a customer of theirs

Germantown, Maryland, United States #680415

Dish Network is a pathetic company. May all their executives rot in *** for these unethical practices that they have. Just a bunch of downlow rotten individuals who are bent on robbing consumers blind.

I transferred from direct tv to dish network about two weeks ago.I did this mainly to save on my satellite bill.

With direct tv, I was able to receive all of the St Louis Cards home games and some away games on Fox midwest sports channel. The very first night after signing with dish network I tuned to Fox sports midwest to watch my Cardinals game, only to discover that the game (Cardinals home game) was blacked out. Since signing with dish, I haven't been able to watch a single Cardinals game on Fox midwest sports. Had I know this beforehand, I would never have switched.

I want to go back to Direct tv but I understand that I would have to pay an arm and a leg to do so. Can anyone help me with this situation??

I would welcome all feedback.A very, very, dissatisfied customer Mike Murphy :?

RPAC
#292019

Robin Hood Political Action Coalition

Robin Hood Political Action Coalition a.k.a RPAC is an underground movement formed in the wake of continued abuses by Dish Network Corporation towards the American Consumer and the lack of strong Government action towards them.

The main objective of RPAC is to Protect Consumers from Dish Network Corporate Abuses and also to gain valuable intelligence on Dish Network Corporation / Employees / Contractors. The intelligence may include personal information on employees, insider information of their illegal business activities and other related materials in protecting the American Consumer.

This intelligence will be furnished to proactive entities from underground to mainstream entities for peaceful actions. These entities may include Private Investigatory entities, Public legal entities, Government Agencies, Protest Groups, and Media.

RPAC will also liaison with other peaceful movements in conducting lawful protests/surveillance at strategic locations. This may include specifically targeting Corporate Directors / Employees at their places of occupation, residences, and place they associate.

RPAC will publish and distribute a black list of names of Dish Network Corporation Employee Violators throughout its network.

RPAC will also work with non-corrupt Government agency officials with insider information and Witnesses for civil and criminal actions.

RPAC will also provide...

RPAC encourages all its coalition members, supporters and partners to respect the laws and conduct actions peacefully. RPAC also encourages its members to defend themselves and take necessary legal and security steps including personal self defense training from any unlawful reactions by their targets who violate their peaceful actions.

RPAC will also target Dish Networks interests within and outside of its borders continental USA in peaceful and actions while respecting the laws of that nation the operation is taken.

to RPAC Walton, Kentucky, United States #1340389

They are unlawful with their email spam!!!

DISH Network is the modern concept of television programming that has established its name as the most preferred television programming company in United States. They have a rich assortment of programming channels and come up with amazing quality as well as quantity of channels in every package. great site about buy satellite tv click here

I hate dish network!!I hope they get sued for every penny that thier worth.

*** no good company. Thanks for the review. I hope it can help prevent some people from getting locked into a two year contract with them. I also recieved extra charges I didnt authorize and had to have them removed.

One lady when I called to order an HBO fight added a local channels package without my permission. When I first signed up my sales rep added a bunch of stuff I didnt want, I spent 45 minutes on the phone re illustrating that I only wanted the basic package. Still extra *** on my bill!! Then also some other random charges through out last year that I had to remove too.

Thats why I never did direct withdrawl for my bill. There was too many screwed up bills....How are they still in buisness??

I think their increase in rates and cancellation fees is what pays their pathetic employees and supervisors salery.FFFF...THEM.

BeckiB@DISH

Hello Dueynt! I am sorry for that charge appearing on your bill. I would be happy to take a look into this for you. Please e-mail me at becki.barned@dishnetwork.com.

Becki Barned